First youtube video should be?

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting a parakeet

I recently bought a parakeet or as many refer to it, a budgie. Its been an interesting experience so far, as I've only had it since last Friday. I'm not sure if it's a boy or  girl yet because its still a baby. From what I've read so far, it seems to be a girl. Either way I'm fine with boy or girl. For now the name is hollywood, or holly for short or for if it turns out to be a girl :)
S/he is very interesting and a fun little thing to be around. It likes to mimick anyone that goes near it and its been a hilarious 5 days. S/hes been chirping a lot today and it makes me happy to hear I'm doing a good job so far.
So guys, have YOU ever had a parakeet/budgie? What about any other bird ? Any exotic pets? I'd love to hear! Have a great Tuesday !
           ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment